Wednesday 4 February 2015

Terrorists

These terrorists we hear of in the news feel hate more than any other emotion. And it's not a simple hate. It's a hate worse than fire. It burns and burns to the point of destruction. When they hate, death is the only objective. Most have a warped belief of Allah and Islam and can hear no reason or compromise. Diplomacy is cowardly. You can't reason with these people. Unfortunately,  their future can only be death or imprisonment. They won't ever change their beliefs.

I lived in Israel for five years and travelled twice to Egypt. While there, I saw that hate. Nothing I could say would change their minds about me. I was Jewish and a Israeli. I didn't deserve to live.

When I was in Sydney, Australia, I got a job at a factory. One of my best friends was a guy from Jordan now living in Australia. We took every smoke break together. We could talk about anything and we especially loved jokes and would compete to make each other laugh.

After a month at the factory, the fact that I was Jewish got out. It meant nothing to everyone but my Jordanian friend. He never spoke to me again.

The Israeli ambassador and the Minister of the Diaspora would like Hatikvathe Israeli/Jewish Peoples' National Hymn, to become the most popular video on You Tube
by April 16, 2015, the 68th anniversary of Israel’s Independence Day.


Please view the video clip. The object is to place this video among the top five clips. 


the Hatikva on Youtube

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com
@PattyLesser




No comments:

Post a Comment