Monday 3 November 2014

The Famous Wallendas

Last night, Nik Wallenda completed yet another amazing feat giving him his eighth and ninth Guinness World Records. He walked a tightrope from the Marina City Complex tower to the Leo Burnett tower in Chicago. An unbelievable sight. Then, just to make things a little more difficult, he walked blindfolded across a wire between the two Marina City towers. Something no one has ever done and I doubt will be repeated.

On June 15, 2012, Nik traversed a wire across the Niagara Falls. A truly fantastic exploit. He had to battle so much which he did bravely and with precision. Not high or difficult enough, the next year on June 23, 2013, he walked across the Grand Canyon with all its dangers.

Nik is one incredible fellow. To have the strength, conditioning and brilliant mindset to complete these amazing adventures, one can have only great respect for him. He is doing something no one else in the world is capable of doing. You can only admire him for living his dream. Who else would consider walking across a wire over such dangerous natural sights?

Nik said that the reason he did such remarkable acts was "To inspire people around the world to follow their dreams and never give up."

Well, he inspires me.

Never giving up is something I truly believe in. Everyone must follow their dreams no matter what it entails. You don't have to walk a wire to have dreams. No matter what you dream, you must reach for it and never give up.

I've always followed my dreams. Everything I do is because of a dream. I dream to travel which I've done and will continue to do. I dreamed of writing novels. And now I dream that people will read them and enjoy my thoughts. I love dreaming, I think life is forever interesting when you dream.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com
@PattyLesser



No comments:

Post a Comment