Wednesday 26 March 2014

Assorted Thoughts

Thank you, everyone, for your concern about my father. Yesterday, he was discharged from the hospital and is now at home. He had his first good sleep in two weeks. So wonderful to have him out of the hospital. No one likes to be in hospital and always around sick people.

Luckily, had a successful signing at the Oakville Chapters bookstore on Saturday, March 22, 2014. See the photo below. It was a very slow store and so, unfortunately, not many patrons entered. My table was situated right in front of the store's entry so I could accost everyone. Met some lovely people who bought Locker Rooms either because they were very interested or because they wanted to support a local author.

My next signing will be at the Mississauga Chapters store on Saturday, April 19, 2014, starting at 1:00 pm. I hope you will attend and have me autograph my novel for you.

Locker Rooms has received another wonderful review by Christopher Reeves (no not Superman).

I have such bad cabin fever. A trip to New York City has been planned for April 7th to 11th. I can't wait to get away from every form of responsibility. I will be staying with my cousin and visiting with my best friend from England. She will be in New York at the same time which is the main reason why I am going. Am so looking forward to seeing new things, feeling new things, smelling new things and hearing new things.

It is beginning to look more like spring. The temperatures are still too low for spring but it is supposed to warm up this weekend. I'll believe it when I feel it. Everything is still brown and I see no flowers yet but hopefully they will be along soon. Can't wait to see green everywhere which is my second favourite colour. My favourite colour is blue of every shade and tint.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com
@PattyLesser

No comments:

Post a Comment