Friday 12 July 2013

Uploaded Book

Whew! Spent the morning downloading my second book: Waiting for Love Online to the publisher. It took me a few hours to write all the necessary captions for my book as well as filling in the blanks on the publisher's to-do list. Glad it is over and done with. Now I have to wait one to two weeks for the editors to review my book.

Waiting for Love Online is a series of emails and there are lots of pitfalls for organization and format. It was so much work setting up my chat book: Shall We Chat? Revealing the Secrets of Chatting Online which is available on Amazon. Because of the specific chapters and headings, there was so much to organize when publishing the book. Luckily, I won't have to do that with Waiting for Love Online because the editors will complete that part of the publishing process.

Decided to finish my fourth book That Truthful Place. I hope to finish it in the next couple of weeks.

I received a call from the sleep disorders clinic reminding me of my appointment Wednesday. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I will be getting an answer about my problems with sleep. Can't wait.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment