Thursday 11 July 2013

Publishing Again

Guess what? I'm self-publishing my second book through Chapters. This one costs something, but I thought I'd take a chance and get some professional help. The cost is not that great, but you can pay upwards of $4,000 just to "self-publish". That amount is, of course, beyond my means but this one has cheaper packages.

What am I publishing you ask? I am publishing my second book entitled: Waiting for Love Online which is a non-fiction romance. It is a simple tale of girl meets boy. they fall in love and decide to marry. But what happens along the way is described in a series of emails covering a ten month period.

I'm not going to tell you the ending. You'll have to read that for yourselves. I hope you are interested. It will probably take a few months before it will be ready for sale. Of course, when it is, I will let you know.

I'm having one of those days. Well one of those days for a writer. I have almost finished my 4th book which is about children developing telepathy. I don't have much more to write there but I have to sit down and write it. But it's difficult to work on it because I have almost finished my 5th book which is about five poker buddies who uncover a conspiracy.

Now, the real problem is that I am now working on my 6th book. I can't get it out of my mind. I have written the plot and now I know what I want to say, but the words are not oozing from my fingers. What I have written sounds boring and limp. So, I'm all tied up with that book suffering the want of exposure but can't write syndrome.

So what do I do instead? Come here and write the blog. I am also waiting for the guy at the publishing company to get back to me. They are having trouble with their website.

I will keep you apprised of my publishing trail. It should be interesting.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment