Monday 29 July 2013

One More Day

Sorry I haven't written much in the last little while but I have been so tired. One more day and tomorrow I receive the CPAC machine to cure my severe sleep apnea. I have heard from many people who either use the machine or know someone that has it and they all say the same thing: its difficult to get used to but it will change your life. Finally, I will get a good night's sleep and wake up in the morning refreshed and with energy. It's the energy thing I miss the most. I'm so tired all day that I have no energy for anything. Just going to the washroom is a feat.

Characteristically, I'm so used to being in control, it is a little difficult now waiting to hear from the publisher about editing my book: Waiting for Love Online. I have no choice but to sit back and wait to hear from them. Upon completion of the editing, I will receive an 8-10 page report about my book with notifications of spelling, grammar, typos, etc., problems. I will then have the opportunity to correct my book which I am looking forward to do. I doubt there will be many mistakes since my friend and neighbour, Miriam, edited the book and then I went back over the book correcting those mistakes and any new ones I found.

The weather has changed dramatically to the 45 degree Celsius weather we have been having. It is much cooler today and no humidity. If only it could stay this way all year!

I will write tomorrow to let you know how the appointment went. It will definitely be interesting and something totally new. I have no idea what they will be doing which lends in the excitement.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment