Monday 6 May 2013

Yeh! Monday

As I said in my last entry, I don't like weekends and I so look forward to Monday. Yes, I love Mondays. It is the beginning of a new week where anything is possible.

What is possible is that I received my first copies of my book, Shall We Chat? Revealing the Secerts of Chatting Online. I finally have it published in book form. It looks great but there is one major problem: no page numbers. I don't know how this happened but I changed the book a number of times and I guess the last version deleted my page numbers. What a pain, eh?

I'm waiting for Amazon to complete the review of my book and, when that has been completed, I will be able to go back into my book and add the page numbers before I can advise anyone that it is available for sale. So, sorry that you are just going to have to wait a little longer to buy my book.

Was another beautiful day. It's lovely only having to wear a T-shirt outside. I hope no more coats.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com


No comments:

Post a Comment