Monday 13 May 2013

Simple Happiness

Amazingly enough, it is the simple things in life which make me happy. The love of my dog and cat strengthen me and my wonderful home calms me. I love where I am living and how I live. I wouldn't have it any other way; right now. I say 'right now' because I'm a gypsy at heart and find it difficult to remain in one place for very long. From the age of 20, the longest I have lived in one place is here at four years. During the last 30 years, I would move every 2 to 3 years; even every year. I couldn't get comfortable anywhere and, after some time, I would get itchy feet and feel the need to change my environment albeit a house, city or country.

I am receiving positive feedback about my book Shall We Chat? Revealing the Secrets of Chatting Online available on Amazon, see link: http://www.amazon.com/Shall-We-Chat-Revealing-Chatting/dp/1484800761

I hope to stock the store shelves of Chapters in Meadowlands, Ancaster, in Coles at University Plaza, Dundas, and at the Hamilton Library. I am waiting to hear back from the managers. The manager at Coles is lovely and said I should let her know when I receive my next shipment of the book. Then she will let me know if she will take any. I sure hope so. I've known that Coles store since I was a child. It seems like it has always been there and where I would buy all my books. It would be amazing to have my book sold there!

Each day promises new excitement for me. Life definitely isn't boring at the moment. Though the weather has cooled down somewhat, it is sunny and bright which cheers the mood.

 have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment