Saturday 25 May 2013

Long Time No See

Unfortunately, I haven't felt much like writing in the last few days. The humidity put me into a kind of funk. Worked a little on my 5th book about a conspiracy, but didn't work very hard this week. I have to get myself in order and get out there and sell my book Shall We Chat? Revealing the Secrets of Chatting Online.

My friend, Marion, with whom I walk every weekend with our dogs, gave me some great feedback about the book Shall We Chat? She thinks it is the perfect book for anyone who is considering chatting online. They should read my book first. She has found it very interesting and learned about a whole different world. She admits that she is not about to start chatting, but she knows now what it is all about and she credits my book for that. It is wonderful to receive such a great review.

Went to yoga yesterday. It looks like I'll be going every Friday now with my friend, Yoko. It was a very difficult session last night. We had to balance ourselves in different positions which I had a hard problem doing because of the benign tumor in my right ear which causes me to have problems with balance as well my right ankle has been fused and that leg is not very strong after six operations to finally fuse it. I basically didn't use my right leg much for six years.

But after yoga, Yoko and I walked across the street to this wonderful Korean restaurant. Sorry, I can't remember the name but it is on Locke and Main Street. The food is fantastic. I so enjoy eating there.

Watching lots of hockey. I so enjoy the game and the playoffs have been exciting to watch. I am sorry that the Ottawa Senators lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins but didn't think Ottawa could beat them. Enjoying the Detroit/Chicago series too. I'm going to be so sad when the hockey season ends. However, then I can look forward to football.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment