Wednesday 24 April 2013

Published on Kindle

The excitement and hilarity that I feel holds no bounds. I'm practically bouncing off the walls. Unfortunately, I have been suffering from severe insomnia and stay up all night. Usually, these nights are spent playing poker online, but tonight I published my book Shall We Chat? Revealing the Secrets of Chatting Online.on Amazon's Kindle.

You can reach the site using this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CHVBY4Q

It is fantastic to know now that people can read my labours and enjoy my words. Hopefully, people will find themselves in the book or will know someone who is represented there. With a little luck, my readers will learn something and enjoy educating themselves about chatting online.

A little tired now so I think I'll leave this a short entry, but I go to bed happy.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment