Thursday 18 April 2013

It's Beginning

Hello,
April 18th, 2013

My name is Patty Lesser and I am an author and preparing to become a published author. I have given up on publishers who are "not taking any new submissions" and agents who do not reply to queries so I am going to publish myself.

This weekend will be spent reading over my book: Shall We Chat? Revealing the Secrets of Chatting Online and then next week, I'm going to have it published.

Would you like to follow my new and exciting adventure? I will keep you involved with someone who is trying to live their dream after overcoming numerous obstacles past and present. It will be a fun journey because I love to laugh and enjoy a good joke, but this is serious for me and I could use anyone with any assistance.

I have a website which I would be pleased if you perused: www.pattylesser.com

Thanks for listening and I hope we can keep in touch.

have fun,
patty

No comments:

Post a Comment