Saturday 20 April 2013

A Quiet Saturday

It is absolutely amazing how you can read something online and then have it appear completely different when printed out. I thought this book was ready to be published, but it is not.

After reading the printed word, I am finding numerous and obvious mistakes that I find most discouraging because I didn't see them before. I am surprised by some evident errors. It is taking longer to edit than I thought.

Editing is also quite difficult because much concentration is required of which I do not have. I am trying my best, but I have great difficulty sticking with correcting my work. For example, I am writing this now while I should be editing.

However, I am enjoying reading Shall We Chat? I find it to be relevant and interesting which hopefully will attract you to buy it and read it for yourselves

Back I go to plug at it.

patty
www.pattylesser.com


No comments:

Post a Comment