Sunday 21 April 2013

A Sunny Sunday

Oh what a beautiful morning. Oh what a beautiful day. I've got a wonderful feeling everything is going my way.

50 pages left to edit. Going a bit better now. Not as many mistakes but still finding a few glaring errors. Luckily, I am able to find them easily. I'm excited about my book. It is looking good.

Lovely day today. A little on the cool side, but bright, strong sunshine and blue skies. My friend, Marion, and her dog, Gracie, walk with me and my dog, Kira, every weekend. We had a wonderful walk enjoying the beauty of Rock Chapel Park. We love walking there. There are no dangers for our dogs and everyone walks their dogs off leash so while we spend a few moments exchanging interesting tidbits about our dogs, they play and socialize which is so important. Rock Chapel dog walkers are a community. We consistently meet each other as we pass on the trail. Our dogs play as we enjoy a little company.

Can't work on my book tonight. Leafs are hosting New Jersey. Big Leaf fan here. My favourite player is Reimer. Best goalie ever. So have to watch the game. I will have time tomorrow to finish reading Shall We Chat?

Actually, I have quite an empty week. Plenty of time to finish editing my work. When Shall We Chat? has been completely corrected, I will be publishing the book through Amazon. I will put it on Kindle first and then in book form which will be available for order on the Amazon website. This is a very exciting time for me. To see my ideas collected into a published book form will be a dream come true. But then, I have to get it on the book shelves.

have fun,
patty
www.pattylesser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment